WEAK...
am
I weak ???
I
do not hope more and many requests
I
do not ask a car, diamon or luxury house
I
just want a your care and ingenuousness
Why
seek those so difficult..........
What
must i do? Am i silent only....?
And
waiting for his coming the carrier of candle.
when
I will always find of equal..... the menner equel to hurt
I
am always so stupid fall dawn in the same hole that bring me To
destruction....and the last it was sicker
Why???
Why i feel sick so much??
Why
Not same With the prior ??? that i am Very Easy to forget it
Why
this is very difficult?????? It is not fair............this feel very
torture
ya
rasa yang ditinggalkan ini…
Does
he deserve becoming my true love.....he is very easy to play in my
heart. You invite me to fly and suddenly you dash down me without
caring about ill that I feel
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar